Camping at beaches in Caraíva, BA, #Brazil: The most #beautiful beaches in #Bahia can sometimes only be reached with an off-road vehicle. We continued our journey all throughout southern Bahia and were fascinated by the amazing nature we encountered.
Find your own favorite beaches under the many locations we visited.
#Prado with beautiful #BarraDoCahy! Next, our search to make it across “the bridge” further north?
Caraíva and our second car Camping Beach Adventure!
The vibrant #ArraialDAjuda and our subsequent arrival in #PortoSeguro
IN THIS BEACH EPISODE:
- crossing to south Bahia.
- First stay over Prado
- Gerhard at Pousada Casa de Maria
- Then advice off roading to beautiful beaches north of Prado
- Beach search discovery – Made it to beautiful Barra do Cahy beach
- then wanted to check if possible crossing the river at Ponta do Corumbau so we can make it to Caraíva. We have heard it being an idyllic beach town.
- Unfortunately it was already too dark and the river seemed wild when we arrived there.
- so we decided to stay over at Pousada Corumbau and try the crossing the next day
- Detour for 4 hours. Then camping close to Caraíva – crossing with boat to town.
- Caraiva is beautiful
- Some great camping breakfast with neighbors.
- More beaches up north to Arraial d’Ajuda
- Staying at a beautiful bungalow right next to the beach called Bella Vista Village – booking.com – moonshine swimming
- Ferry to Porto Seguro – many rivers in brazil, no bridges
- Airbnb for a week and see what comes next… vila dos lençois. Sandro & emmele
- next place where we stayed a month. An island in Bahia. Let me know in the comments if you know what place I mean!
You have questions for your own South America Adventure?
Let us know in the comments what you are most excited about.
If you enjoyed the drone videography in this and our other videos and you want some nice drone shots of your own property or of yourself doing epic stuff, go ahead and contact me.
For more information check out: https://HaveYourADVENTURE.com/Drone
Alexandra’s YouTube Channel
Alexandra’s Brazil Videos:
Wanna be in Latin America yourself?
Get a 1:1 session with Paul and learn how to obtain your Mexican, Paraguayan or Brazilian Residency.
Talk to me in your free coaching call and get a step-by-step guide to realize your own Adventure Lifestyle:
HOW DID WE EVEN GET HERE?
Hey fellow Adventurers,
I’m living my #QuarterYearlyLivingChallenge in accordance with the #FlagTheory. Truly #expatriate / #Staatenlos.
#Overlanding with my #4×4 Toyota #LandCruiser #Prado across all of #SouthAmerica.
In my Travel Documentary I show you how to do it yourself.
See our escape from Europe, the “emergency landing” in Mexico, the residency application in Paraguay, the purchase of our car and subsequent race to Rio for our free sailing trip. Experience through me the ups and downs of finding a new life #abroad, #OverlandingSouthAmerica and make your own life into your greatest #HeroesJourney!
You wanna know how to start your own ADVENTURE?
Here are your next STEPS:
Get inspired & subscribe to my channel:
Follow my #NomadLifestyle and watch the #AdventureEscapeDiaries #TravelDocumentary with Season 2 unfolding NOW! #AED – Watch all of Season 1 here:
Book a free Expat coaching call to discuss your #residency & opportunities in #LatinAmerica
Get an exact Step-by-Step guide on how to start your own journey with the #HaveYourADVENTURE Transformation Program – #HYA – with focus on just 4 major keystones:
I’m the guy with the #Beard, #PaulTrausner!
A modern day #Nomad, living the #PaleoLifestyle #worldwide.
Known as #PaleoPaul, the #Beardbarian or #PaulTheViking, I traveled over 55 countries and lived on four continents.
I can’t wait to meet you on your own ADVENTURE!
© #Astradea LLC
Intro: Hallow’s Beach
Love the Messenger – Freedom Trail Studio
Running Errands – TrackTribe
EA-Tabelle Pro – Einnahmen-Ausgaben Rechnung Österreich – https://ea-tabelle.at/?from=1443&campaign=Trausner
I’m not a lawyer nor a medical professional. I am just sharing my own personal experiences. I’m a big believer in freedom of speech for everyone. The views and opinions expressed in interviews do not have to correspond to opinions of Paul Trausner or Astradea LLC. This video was not sponsored. The links to external products or services are affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help out the channel to create more and better content, no downside to the customer.
#overlanding #overlandingSouthAmerica #campingBrazil #travelBrazil #expatsBrazil #OverlandingBrazil